Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smash Mouth Baseball?

The early goings of season 10 in Addicted Users have been spunky to say the least. With much of the chat coming out of the AL East and a bit from the North. We thought it would be good to take note of some of the hilights, low lights and rather large predictions that have been thrown around. We will check back later in the season to see who is eating their words.

Toronto Toros
: Watch out Twinkies I am loading both barrels and ****ing the hammer.

Yup the Al east is very chatting considering they havent won a WS collectively since Season 1. The North has rather quietly taken 5 in 9 seasons. Keep talking boys...talk is cheap :)

yawn...you boys are like the little Lion cubs bouncing around the big lion....then swat he puts you on your ass. then eats your face...

Grissom if you think 9 straight playoff appearances is not having done much lately...fine. Considering you have been here for 1 year. ..won less games then me AND did it all with a franchise that had won over 100 games two straight seasons before your arrival...congrats on taking them to the next level...that is the level below the one the were at before.

Minnesota Twinkies : Goldenboy - you've made a few trades that have made me mutter cuss words to myself. I'm not planning on sitting here and doing nothing, though!

Norfolk Warheads :
whoever wins the battle for the AL this year had better not rest too comfortably on their laurdes because the Warheads intend to drop the hammer in season 12.

Torrone- we are definitely not mailing it in for this season. On the contrary, we just solidified our bullpen, and I feel pretty damn good about our chances. Some minor retooling has insured that we will stay young and strong for a long time.

San Jose Giants :
I think this team could double their wins from last season. In season 11 though, the dynasty will begin. (84 wins?)

New York Torrones :
Everyone seems to be ignoring my Torrones. Do so at your peril!

I expect it to be a tough fight for the division this season. I don't think we have any weak teams.

Prediction-this year we make the playoffs!

Clipper overconfidence. Gotta love it!

gb69, you guys have had your fun. Every dynasty ends. The East is gonna be your worst nightmare this year! Come visit.

Personally, my(admittedly biased) opinion is that the East is the toughest division,

Dover Demon Dawgs:
It's ok Torrone.. I haven't forgot about you.. however I do plan on winning more games then this team has in the past 2 seasons. (87 wins is the mark to beat)

after 40 my guys will prove how much the team has become better.( we will have to check in then)

I feel the AL East will have 3 Playoff teams this season.. And probably will crown the champ out of that division too..

Columbus Clippers:
Yes, but I'll take the division torrone (Bold Statement!)

Sorry guys, last years fatigue and payroll issues have been fixed. I'm sure the wildcard spots will be available so good luck.

My hitting should be strong all year. Good luck torrone but I hope you'll be looking up at us in the standings real soon.

No problem tom, bring on those cute little puppies of yours. We'll try not to spank you too bad but I'm not sure if your team is paper trained yet.

I'll check the schedule to see when I get to carve up your boys into some steaks, gb. I'd bet even tom's puppies could walk away with the North division title, while he'll be no more than a 4th place team in our division.

gb, looks like you're banging the drum for others in your division. I don't see where you've done much lately. Looks like your dynasty is on the down side, unless your happy with wildcard finishes and first round playoff exits.







No comments:

Post a Comment