1. New York Torrones(78-44)--The Torrones are having a great season. They have the top fielding team backing a top 5 pitching staff that is supported by a very good offense.
Previously Ranked: 1st (E)
2. Colorado Springs Sky Sox(74-48)--The Sky Sox are led by AU best offense in the league. They also have a top 10 pitching staff supporting them making them one of the best teams in the world.
Previously Ranked: 2nd(E)
3. Chicago Black Sox(78-44)--The Black Sox have not had a winning season since season 10, but they are on pace to have one of the best records in the whole world. Led by a great pitching staff and defense they look to stop New York's recent dominance of the AL East.
Previously Ranked: 4th(+1)
4. Louisville Sluggers(76-46)--Louisville has relied on a great pitching staff this season. The offense has been effective, but still has been a bit of a disappointment so far this season. Still this team will look to try and win the AL South and fend off New Orleans and Florida once again.
Previously Ranked: 3rd(-1)
5. Detroit Grass Lakes(74-48)--Detroit has been the class of the NL so far this season. With rankings in the top 10 in pitching, offense, and defense the Grass Lakes don't have too much of a weakness anywhere. They will look to finish strong down the stretch with Buffalo hot on their heals.
Previously Ranked: 6th(+1)
6. Florida Fire Sailfish(72-50)--The Fire Sailfish have been holding steady in the very competitive AL South all season. They are one steak away from taking over control of the division and with their offense that is always something to be concerned about for the rest of the AL.
Previously Ranked: 9th(+3)
7. New Orleans Freebeads(73-49)--The Freebeads are the third team from the AL South in the Power Rankings. They have a very good club that is also ranked in the top 10 in all categories: offense, defense, and pitching. They keep hanging close and are also one nice streak away from taking the lead in the AL South as well.
Previously Ranked: 5th(-2)
8. Buffalo Wings(70-52)--The Wings are led by a top 5 pitching staff that is supported by a very solid offense. They are trying to take over the NL North and keep their streak of division titles going.
Previously Ranked: 8th(E)
9. Boston EliteDucks(68-54)--Boston once again has one of the best offenses in AU. Their pitching staff has kind of dropped off a little bit though this season. Still the 3 time defending AU champion should not be taken lightly and will be a strong presence down the stretch.
Previously Ranked: 7th(-2)
10. San Antonio Chupacabras(69-53)--San Antonio has succeeded behind a very solid pitching staff. If they can muster up enough offense then they could be able to suprise some teams come playoff time.
Previously Ranked: 10th(E)